7L International is a high-performance provider of innovative technological solutions, using its secure custom software and premium infrastructures in global and challenging projects to create a seamless client experience.
We are a team of passionate developers that our extensive expertise and broad experience in custom software development allows us to provide high-quality customized software solutions to any technological challenge.
We are looking for a self-motivated student with a real passion for creative animation in order to support the production of our company’s advertising spots, videos and give life to characters in our Game Development division.
- Help in the design of models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment.
- Help in the creation of storyboards.
- Prepare rough drafts.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Deal with the company’s culture.
- Collaborate with our Creative, Marketing and Software Development Dept.
- Familiarity with 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation.
- Familiarity with animation software and technologies (i.e. Adobe Animate, Maya, Cinema 4D, or Blender).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire and ability to work collaboratively to fulfill project demands.
- Fully remote options.
- Access to books, online courses and relevant educational resources.
- Being part of a workplace that offers continuous learning and development and incredible opportunities to upgrade your career.
7L International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.