Backend Software Engineer
7L International is a high-performance provider of innovative technological solutions, using its secure custom software and premium infrastructures in global and challenging projects to create a seamless client experience.
We are looking for a Backend Software Engineer, focused on the development of scalable, reliable and high-performance solutions, to join our offices in Greece.
As a Backend Software engineer you will play a vital role in building efficient, testable, and well-documented technical solutions on scalable projects with a supportive multidisciplinary team in a working environment that gives you the freedom and flexibility to expand your knowledge and work on interesting challenges.
- Write properly structured code based on the technical guidelines provided by the dev lead.
- Estimate the work needed for a task.
- Collaborate with backend developers to complete features and fix bugs.
- Follow the company’s code of conduct.
- Try to be better technically and professionally.
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages ( C/C++, Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, C#, Elixir, Rust).
- Basic knowledge of one of the following web service technologies (REST, SOAP, gRPC, GraphQL, Websockets, MQTT, AMQP).
- Basic knowledge of SQL syntax.
- Basic knowledge of the Linux OS.
- Basic knowledge of the Git SCM.
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the following container technologies (Docker, Podman, Kubernetes, Hashicorp Nomad).
- Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and collaborate within a team
- A competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications
- Flexible working hours and full remote working options.
- Access to technical books, online courses and relevant educational resources.
- Being part of a workplace that offers continuous learning and development and incredible opportunities to upgrade your IT career.
7L International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.