iOS Software Engineer
7L International is a high-performance provider of innovative technological solutions, using its secure custom software and premium infrastructures in global and challenging projects to create a seamless client experience.
We are looking for an iOS software engineer, focused on the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services, to join our offices in Greece.
As an iOS software engineer you will join a team of engineers with extensive expertise and broad experience in custom software development and you will work in a supportive working environment that will help you expand your levels of creativity and innovation.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs.
- Deliver high quality code that aligns with the standards set out by the tech lead.
- Implement measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Provide accurate estimates for the completion of tasks.
- Design, develop and implement mobile development of custom software solutions for clients.
- Fix bugs and improve app performance.
- Documentation and record keeping.
- Collaborate with other teams to help drive alignment and understanding of requirements and dependencies.
- Collaborate with other Developers on new technologies and technical thought leadership.
- Gather/evaluate user feedback and modify software for better usability.
- Determine, estimate, and implement the latest technologies to max development efficiency.
- Coordinate with seniors for a culture of software crafting best practices, including Test Automation, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment.
- Advise clients on software maintenance.
- Participate in conferences and training programs.
- Experience in Developing iOS SDK / Application using Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience building iOS apps for both iPhone and iPad.
- Experience building programmatic UI.
- Ability to use REST, with GraphQL experience considered a plus .
- Understanding of mobile software development methods, technologies, tools, and architectures (XCFramework, Memory Management, XCTest, RESTful Microservices, SQLite, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Reactive programming principles (Combine).
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and internet and mobile OS security fundamentals.
- Strong knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Solid secure coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews.
- In-depth understanding of the entire mobile development process (design, development and publishing).
- Familiarity with declarative programming (Jetpack Compose, Flutter, SwiftUI)
- Familiarity with continuous integration (Bitrise).
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled dates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering related discipline.
- Any experience with designing tools.
- Familiar with cross-platform solutions (React Native, Flutter).
- Publishing skills.
- A competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills.
- Flexible working hours and full remote working options.
- Access to technical books, online courses and relevant educational resources.
- Being part of a workplace that offers continuous learning and development and incredible opportunities to upgrade your IT career.
7L International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.