7L International is a high-performance provider of innovative technological solutions, using its secure custom software and premium infrastructures in global and challenging projects to create a seamless client experience.
We are a team of passionate developers that our extensive expertise and broad experience in custom software development allows us to provide high-quality customized software solutions to any technological challenge.
We are looking for a self-motivated officer with strong organizational skills to join and support our team.
- Assist in researching, planning and implementing marketing activities through various media channels.
- Help with the company’s daily operations procedures.
- Data entry.
- Help with planning project management.
- Participate in organizing around special projects including progress tracking and reporting.
- Work with a team to coordinate realistic project estimates, plans, and metrics; meet projected deadlines; organize & maintain all program related documentation.
- Strategic mindset with strong analytical skills.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organization and time management skills are essential.
- Familiarity with business software (Microsoft Office etc).
- The ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Ability to work well in an integrated collaborative team environment, including frequent interactions with technicians, other engineers, and managers.
- A competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications
- Flexible working hours and full remote working options.
- Access to technical books, online courses and relevant educational resources.
- Being part of a workplace that offers continuous learning and development and incredible opportunities to upgrade your career.
7L International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.