Sales Development Representative
New York, USA
We’re looking to hire passionate sales professionals confident that they can drive sales on any or some of 7L’s areas and services.
- Identify, generate, nurture leads and close sales on any or some of the areas companies offer services to.
- Own the full sales cycle in any of the above mentioned areas (i.e. someone who is comfortable only selling E-shop development & support is also welcome).
- Identify client needs and develop persuasive proposals and/or presentations to meet needs and opportunities.
- Understand a potential client’s/partners business challenges and define the technical solution that clearly showcases the value of the company.
- Implement an effective sales strategy and design, create pipelines, generate leads, identify opportunities, sales planning, provide weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts, identify multiple ways to achieve the goals and meet the sales targets.
- Participate in marketing campaigns in cooperation with the company’s resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally).
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
- Growth mindset, eager to learn.
- Ability to thrive and adapt to a rapidly evolving product and market that will define the future of work.
- Proven success in lead generation.
- Experienced in building commercial and growth strategies to drive hyper-growth at a brand, agency or platform.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in the IT industry is a plus.
- Strong Technical Skills in math, statistics, and analysis.
- 60-100k (depending on proven experience), 102-170k OTE.
- Generous Time Off Programs of 7-25 PTO.
- An extensive healthcare plan.
- 401k / RRSP matching.
- You will be working closely with the CEO, in the initial period, to have all the support you need.
- You can work from wherever you want and also from the office at 335 Madison Avenue.
- Being part of a workplace that offers continuous learning and development and incredible opportunities to upgrade your career.
7L International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.