Senior DevOps Engineer
As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in developing technical solutions for scalable projects for our prestigious clients in the US and Europe.
You will also have the chance to collaborate with a supportive multidisciplinary team in a working environment that gives you the freedom and flexibility to expand your knowledge and work on interesting challenges.
- Architect and manage our customers’ infrastructure.
- Work on low-risk releases and zero-downtime deployments.
- Be responsible for standardization, development, delivery, and operations.
- Consult teams regarding testing.
- Work on the “Secure & Compliant by design” approach.
- Develop CI/CD pipelines.
- Automate or oversee the automation of tasks.
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs.
- Provide technical proposals and reliable estimations within time and cost constraints.
- Determine required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, budget, security needs, and other parameters.
- Documentation and record keeping.
- Collaborate with other teams to help drive alignment and understanding of requirements and dependencies.
- Stay up to date with current best practices and new technologies.
- Attend training courses that will expand the knowledge base to other fields adjacent to the company’s needs and future ventures.
- Install DevOps culture within the engineering function.
- 6+ years of experience in DevOps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering related discipline.
- Experienced in Azure Kubernetes Service, RabbitMQ and Redis.
- Experienced in DevOps processes and industry best practices.
- Previous experience working closely with ML teams
- Strong independent problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C2).
- MS.c in Computer Science/Engineering related discipline.
- Certificate in Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Experience in developing with Python.
- Good level of another European language e.g. Italian, German, French, Spanish would be a strong asset.
- A competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications.
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours and full remote working options.
- Access to technical books, online courses, and relevant educational resources.
- Being part of a workplace that offers continuous learning and development and incredible opportunities to upgrade your IT career.
7L International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.