Senior Front-End Software Development Engineer (ReactJS)
As a Frontend Software development engineer you will play a vital role in building efficient, testable, and well-documented technical solutions on scalable projects with a supportive multidisciplinary team in a working environment that gives you the freedom and flexibility to expand your knowledge and work on interesting challenges.
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs.
- Utilize your background in user-driven and front-end development to make changes and add new features to our GUI based on both client requests and internal initiatives
- Provide technical proposals and reliable estimations within time and cost constraints.
- Determine required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, budget, security needs, and other parameters.
- Design, develop, maintain and extend Frontend development of custom software solutions for clients.
- Deliver high quality front end code that aligns with the standards set out.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Documentation and record keeping.
- Collaborate with other teams to help drive alignment and understanding of requirements and dependencies.
- Stay up to date with current best practices and new technologies.
- Establish a culture of software crafting best practices, including Test Automation, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Advise clients on software maintenance.
- Attend training courses that will expand the knowledge base to other fields adjacent to the company’s needs and future ventures.
- Communicate with the client for support on items and work with the QA team of a project.
- Create and manage development/staging/production environments.
- 6+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong ability with ReactJS and good knowledge of JS fundamentals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering related discipline.
- Experience in usability, user experience, and UI development
- Hands-on experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, and data tiers.
- Comfortable with an agile/dynamic engineering environment.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Passion for software development and a keen interest in personal development.
- MS.c in Computer Science/Engineering related discipline.
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- Good level of another European language e.g. Italian, German, French, Spanish would be a strong asset.
- A competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications.
- Private Health & Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours and full remote working options.
- Access to technical books, online courses, and relevant educational resources.
- Being part of a workplace that offers continuous learning and development and incredible opportunities to upgrade your IT career.
7L International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.