As a Solution Architect you will play a pivotal role in leading and developing technical solutions on scalable projects with a supportive multidisciplinary team in a working environment that gives you the freedom and flexibility to expand your knowledge and work on interesting challenges.
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs.
- Provide technical proposals and reliable estimations within time and cost constraints.
- Determine required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, budget, security needs, and other parameters.
- Design, develop, maintain and extend Backend development of custom software solutions for clients.
- Deliver high quality back end code that aligns with the standards set out.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Documentation and record keeping.
- Design databases for specific application areas.
- Agile Development / Scrum.
- Provide training, help and support to the junior and mid-level developers.
- Collaborate with other teams to help drive alignment and understanding of requirements and dependencies.
- Collaborate with other Developers on new technologies and technical thought leadership.
- Gather/evaluate user feedback and modify software for better usability.
- Influence our overall development strategy and roadmap.
- Stay up to date with current best practices and new technologies.
- Establish a culture of software crafting best practices, including Test Automation, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Advise clients on software maintenance.
- Participate in the project technical specification process.
- Discuss with the client to understand the technical needs of the project.
- Lead a team of mid and junior backend developers.
- Have training courses that will expand the knowledge base to other fields adjacent to the companies needs and future ventures.
- Propose and implement processes to automate day-to-day operations.
- Create and give internal webinars to the rest of the development team.
- Communicate with the client for support on items and work with the QA team of a project.
- Setup projects and services.
- Create and manage development/staging/production environments.
- 6+ years of experience in software development or cloud engineering.
- Knowledge of developer tooling across the software development life cycle (task management, source code, building, deployment, operations, real-time communication).
- Overall experience is required in analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions using the Go programming language.
- Very knowledge of at least one of the following Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- In-depth understanding of REST API design principles.
- Experience with SQL RDBMS systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Good understanding of basic programming principles (object-oriented programming, procedural programming).
- Linux OS experience (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS).
- Very good knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad).
- Comfortable with an agile/dynamic engineering environment.
- Experience with Security Testings and concepts.
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the following CI/CD platforms (Gitlab CI, Github Actions, CircleCI, etc.) and configuration of DevOps pipelines on them.
- Strong independent problem solving, troubleshooting, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering related discipline.
- Experience with GitOps or ChatOps
- Very good knowledge of at least two of the following web service technologies
- A competitive base salary and benefits, directly dependent on the candidate’s qualifications and skills.
- Flexible working hours and full remote working options.
- Access to technical books, online courses and relevant educational resources.
- Being part of a workplace that offers continuous learning and development and incredible opportunities to upgrade your IT career.
7L International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.