UX/UI, Graphic Designer
7L International is a high-performance provider of innovative technological solutions, using its secure custom software and premium infrastructures in global and challenging projects to create a seamless client experience.
We are a team of passionate developers that our extensive expertise and broad experience in custom software development allows us to provide high-quality customized software solutions to any technological challenge.
We are looking for a self-motivated student with a real passion for innovative design.
- Help in shaping visual aspects and providing visual solutions for websites, mobile application experiences, brochures, social media graphics and banners, books, magazines, corporate gifts and corporate identity, exhibitions and more.
- Defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- Prepare rough drafts.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Work with software developers to ensure proper implementation within a web/mobile environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills.
- Familiarity with software and technologies (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- Fully remote options.
- Access to books, online courses and relevant educational resources.
- Being part of a workplace that offers continuous learning and development and incredible opportunities to upgrade your career.
- Ability to work well in an integrated collaborative team environment, including frequent interactions with technicians, other engineers, and managers.
7L International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.